Friday 27 November 2009

News!

Hi everyone!


I'm at Carrie's again, sorting out all the new Circleites and everything...I'll be sending out links by email to everyone on our mailing list soon. But while I'm here...

Carrie's doing a competition on Perpetual Prose.com, which is, I'm told, a community for book-lovers everywhere. You can send in an interesting question for Carrie, and her two favourite ones will win a copy of Joni-Pip each! Follow this link to find out how to enter: http://perpetualprose.com/contests/book-contest-carrie-king

I'd also like to mention Carrie's having a booksigning on Saturday 5th December, at Emmaus Village Carlton, (Bedfordshire) from 10 am til 4 pm. Any Circleites are welcome to come along and meet Carrie of course, even if you already have the book!

<< Notice my little graphic there :D it's a picture from Waddesdon Manor MAD Weekend 2008, and the newsletter it featured in will hopefully be showing up here sometime soon. I'll start from issue 1 ...very soon...

Well, that's all for now!

--  Flip x

No comments:

Post a Comment